Disclaimer: Please note I am not a medical practitioner. I am unable to diagnose medical conditions, nor am I able to offer medical advice. Complementary/holistic therapies, such as Massage and Reflexology, are not intended to replace medical advice nor medical treatment, nor do they claim to “cure”. If you have an issue of a medical nature that is giving you concern then please contact your G.P./doctor first and foremost.
Please note, under UK law no one may attend a mother unless he or she is a registered midwife or doctor until 10 days after the birth - therefore I prefer to wait until two weeks have passed to ensure no confusion arises.
Please note I am not responsible for the content of external websites or links.
T: 07423 019459
Knutsford, Cheshire, England, UK
Please use contact form
Talks & Workshops
I offer several workshops and talks that are suitable for small groups and businesses - please contact me on 07423 019459 for more details and how to book.
- Sugar Blues - how to work your way through sugar cravings and ditch them for good
- Introducing Colour Therapy in Everyday Ways so you can relax
- Learn to Destress with Complementary Therapies
- Winter Wellness - strategies to ensure your immune system is snug for the cold season
- Eat for Energy - how to get through your day whether at home or work and not feel exhausted by the afternoon
I have given talks at the Hamblin Trust, Bosham and also at Chichester College of Further Education.
I am available for corporate, community or fundraising events. I have a small stall of holistic therapy related products and can also offer therapies. Please see my Facebook page for updates.
Past events include:
- Southbourne Age Concern’s market - hand massage and had my mini stall
- Westbourne Primary School fundraising Pamper Evening - taster massage sessions
- taster Reflexology treatments to Bosham House, Hamblin Trust
- Chidham school, Chichester High School for Girls, South Shore Waldorf School, Ringwood Steiner school, Hampshire - raffle prize of health coaching sessions for various school fundraisers
- Mind - raffle prize of health coaching sessions
I have worked as a book editor in the past - projects included fiction and non-fiction. My product/book reviews have been published in New Vision and White Dragon magazines and have included Mary Atkinson’s Healing Touch for Children. If you have a publication that requires holistic-based/complementary therapy related reviews then please do enquire.
Therapies in the working environment may reduce:
And improve or increase:
|Crystal and Colour Therapy|
|Indian Head Massage|
|Thermal Auricular Therapy|
|Healthy Eating Coaching Programmes|